Fast, Guaranteed Termite Treatment
Check Out Our Reviews Below
Get A Free Quote
Termites fall into two basic categories
- Drywood termites are known for identifying favorite food sources and nesting nearby. You’ll find them inside the walls of your home, as well as in stacks of firewood, floorboards, and furniture. Because drywood termites dig intricate tunnel systems that remain hidden for years, homeowners often don’t identify an infestation until the termites have compromised a home’s structural integrity and professional extermination is required.
- Subterranean termites are more outdoorsy than dry wood termites, nesting more often in the loose soil near your home. They’re ambitious little creatures, creating tunnel networks extending over massive distances to gain access to food above the surface of the ground. However, these tunnels are often found in homes. If you find them in your home, it’s a sure sign of an infestation.
Ways to Prevent In-Home Termite Infestation
- Eliminate any incentive for termites to set up shop. Clear away food sources such as rotting trees, firewood, and paper.
- Get rid of moisture sources such as leaking faucets and pipes.
- Make sure vents aren’t blocked.
- Fortify yourself against the invasion: seal up all possible entry points around your home, including cracks and crevices.
- Turn rain gutters away from your home’s foundation to prevent leaks and flooding.
- Frequently check outdoor furniture and decks for damage.
At Beeline, we specialize in termite elimination. Our licensed, bonded, and insured professionals will thoroughly inspect your home to note all problem areas and estimate the extent of the damage. We will restore your home to you and exterminate your termite infestation.
Top Termite Control
According to Termite.com, Denver, Littleton, Aurora, Arvada, Lakewood, Englewood, Centennial, Colorado Springs, and Glenwood are among the areas of high risk for termites. You may not think they’re too much of a nuisance, but let it be known that a group of termites can completely destroy any wood surface in your home, including countertops, fences, wooden swings, and even a backyard deck or porch.
Termites also can do significant damage to the foundation of your home, resulting in the need for repair jobs that are time-consuming and costly. Many homeowners don’t notice them right away because they are difficult to see with the naked eye, but let us assure you, they can throw your life into a state of chaos rather quickly.
More Ways to Prevent Termite Infestation
- Fix leaking faucets or pipes as soon as you can
- Eliminate water near your home’s foundation
- Throw out rotting wood, or old paper to eliminate termite food sources
- Regularly inspect your outdoor and indoor furniture for signs of termites
- Open up all the vents in your home
- Close all potential points of entry by sealing off cracks and holes in walls and near doors
How Beeline Denver Pest Control Handles Termites
The only way to eliminate termites from a home is to perform a thorough inspection from a termite exterminator. Termites have a tendency to hide in hard to reach places like the soil under a home’s foundation, or behind furniture, walls, or under the floor. It’s impossible to get rid of termites on your own, so if you’ve become aware of a problem or you think you may have termites, contact Beeline Pest Control immediately and we’ll send out a pest control technician right away.
Rely On The Best Pest Control Company
Beeline Pest Control’s trained professionals can inspect your home thoroughly and provide an estimate on the termite damage. We will work to restore your home to you and exterminate your the infestation. Call our top rated company today at (720) 863-6676.